Sacred Space, is our mutli-generational villa, perfect for families with teenagers or friends traveling together.
Casually elegant, all suites are uniquely appointed with original artwork and antique furnishings.
The large two storey glass-roofed living area transforms gracefully from relaxed living to formal dining and then into your own private movie theatre at night.
The commodious master bedroom occupies the entire upstairs area and enjoys four exposures, all with superb views. The open plan gourmet kitchen adjoins the dining and lounge areas all opening onto beautiful outdoor decks and living areas including a pool and spa, where there is another full bathroom, outdoor shower and adjoining sauna.
View floor plan
- Four bedrooms - 3 king with dedicated ensuite bathrooms and the fourth queen shares a guest bathroom
- Sweeping views overlooking the Bay of Islands
- Original New Zealand art works
- 20 metre heated infinity pool
- Jacuzzi & sauna
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Home theatre with large projection screen
- Mini bar
- WIFI access
- Full laundry facilities (same day laundry and dry cleaning services also available)
- Ecostore bathroom amenities
- Hairdryer, bathrobe & slippers
- Access to Eagles Nest private beach
- Louis Roederer champagne on arrival
- Fresh seasonal fruit platter (replenished daily)
- Gourmet breakfast provisions (replenished daily)
- WIFI access
- Daily villa servicing
- Personal chef
- Personal trainer
- Beauty/massage therapists
- Personal shopping and provisioning of villa
- Laundry and dry-cleaning services
- Business services