Sacred Space, Casually elegant, all suites are uniquely appointed with original artwork and antique furnishings.
Sacred Space, Casually elegant, all suites are uniquely appointed with original artwork and antique furnishings. The large two storey glass-roofed living area transforms gracefully from relaxed living to formal dining and then into your own private movie theatre at night.
The commodious master bedroom occupies the entire upstairs and enjoys four exposures, all with superb views. Its open plan gourmet kitchen adjoins the dining and lounge areas and all open onto beautiful outdoor-decks and living areas including the pool and spa on the east, where there is another full bathroom and outdoor shower which adjoins the sauna.
View floor plan
- Four bedrooms, three King Bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and the fourth queen bedroom with a seperate guest bathroom.
- Superb views looking out over the Bay of Islands
- 20 metre heated infinity edged pool.
- Home theatre with large projection screen
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Wireless internet access
- Traditionally Air Cooled with screened windows and doors
- Designer linen
- Original New Zealand art works
- Full laundry facilities (Same day Laundry & Drycleaning services also available)
- Electronic safe
- Ecostore bathroom amenities
- Bathrobe & Slippers
- CD & DVD library
- Mountain bikes
- Access to the Estates private beach
- Mini Bar
- Luxury Accommodation
- Bottle of Louis Roederer Champagne upon arrival
- Fresh Seasonal Fruit Platter (replenished daily)
- Gourmet breakfast provisions (replenished daily)
- Wireless Internet Access
- Daily Servicing of Villa
- Personal Chef
- Personal Trainer
- Beauty/massage therapists
- Personal shopping and provisioning of Villas
- Laundry and Dry-cleaning services
- Business services